Dr. Sandip Dhakecha | Executive Director
Ph.D., MBA, M.Com., NET, ADSA
FCMT College – Vaughan & Brampton Campuses
- Dr. Sandip Dhakecha has over 15 years of Teaching, Administrative and Operational experience. He has performed Administrative and Academic roles at university level.
- Currently Leading Flair College of Management and Technology as an Executive Director. Responsible for all the areas related to Academics starting from Program design, Curriculum development, Learning experience design, Assessment Effectiveness and, Ministry approval, Government Compliance to Stakeholders Management.
- Champion Storyteller and EdTech implementor.
- 4 years of corporate experience as a General Manager - International marketing operations.
- Two Master's degrees in Management and Commerce, MBA with Marketing and M.Com. with Finance.
- Successfully managed a pool of management faculties helping them to create various active learning strategies along with designing students’ learning experience.
- Successfully developed and implemented long to short-term strategies for faculty and students development.
- Effectively implemented state of the art approaches to improve teaching and learning practices, evaluation methods, rubrics development with integration of new digital approaches to teaching and learning process.
- Exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with students based on outstanding communication skills in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in teaching range of management subjects to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Excellent skills in classroom management and optimization of students engagement to make students learning experience a worthwhile.
- Proficient with the usage of ICTs in classroom.
- Outstanding ability to use active learning instructional strategies to create excitement and enhanced learning in the classroom.
- Effective communicator, self-motivator, highly optimistic, safe and quicker decision taker, always ready to take responsibilities, a quick learner and an effective team player.